The top three questions I get about this thing:
1. How will you come up with 365 different masquerade outfits?
2. How do you have the time?
3. Where do you get all the clothes and stuff?
1. I DO NOT understand this question, because in my world this is the least problem. I can easily give you 365 ideas, just give me a paper, a pen and one hour.
2. I don’t have a TV/I don’t have kids/I must be creative not to go insane/I make time.
3. THRIFT STORES! I also make a lot of costumes myself, example: Edward Scissorhands.
Bye for now